Saturday, March 1, 2014

So Long, Farewell...



As our final week in the class comes to a close, I am feeling mixed emotions.  I am happy that I am that much closer to finishing and completing my degree.  However, I am also sad that our time as colleagues is coming to a close.  I am new to this group because I took some time off last year, but I have found a niche and have truly felt welcomed.  I have had some fantastic interactions with some of you, and we have shared some great communication amongst ourselves.  

I wish you all the best as we split off into our specialties.  I will be going the Teaching & Diversity route.  I am interested to see which of you will come with me and who else will be moving into other specialties.  Please leave me a comment to let me know your plans and your contact information if you would like to keep in touch.

...Auf Wiedersehen, Good Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rene,
    Thank you for your support and insight throughout this course. As you continue your journey I hope that it is successful and ends with a major success. I will also continue here at Walden in the Teaching and Diversity route. Maybe I will hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rene,
    I know what you mean. Time seems to have quickly passed. It feels as though I just began this course and here we are at the finish of it. I want to thank you for the very insightful comments and discussions that were contributed to this class, to my discussion posts and to my blog posts. I learned from each of your comments and posts. I think the most interesting part of this course has been the section on effective communication and listening. I have enjoyed learning with you and I hope you find success in your future goals.
    Take care and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie I would like to say Farewell to you and I would like to say I have enjoyed working with you and I really wish you the best and I see that you are a very educated individual and I know you will continue in your educational endeavors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rene, I want to say thank you for all your educational experience and how you shared it with the group. I have had a very interesting semester. I hope that you will continue in all your educational endeavors and I bid yo God's speed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rene,
    I truly enjoyed reading your responses each week. I thank you for being so transparent with the rest of us and I wish you well in the future.

    ReplyDelete